On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in Womens Snow Boots Calf Biker Boots Ladies Winter Warm No-Slip Mid-Calf Boots (Balck bluee White).
- Webb Perkin Women Mid Calf Boots Thin High Heels Elegant Female shoes Elastic Socks Fashion Dress Boots Lady Mid Calf Boots
- Syktkmx Womens Espadrille Wedge Sandals Platform Ruffles Open Toe High Heel Ankle Strap Sandals
- PUMA Mens Court Breaker L Sneaker
- Men's Hiking shoes Fall Winter Non Slip Outdoor Tourism shoes Wear-Resistant Sneakers Running shoes,A,43
- Ros Hommerson Women's Valentine Pump
- Men's shoes, Handmade High-End Business shoes, Fashion Pointed Carved Formal Wear Oxford Men's shoes
- CUSHY DR.BRINKMANN Damen Halbschuhe, Stiefel, blue, 990809-5
- Primocx Men's Sandal Fashion Sandals Black Black
- Men'S Casual shoes Summer And Autumn Loafers shoes Comfortable And Breathable Peas shoes Youth Lazy Driving shoes
- LOVDRAM Boots Men's Autumn And Winter Top Men'S shoes color Tooling Fashion Leather Boots Fashion Retro Martin Boots Men'S Booties
- Joma Boots TOP FLEX 503 bluee IC - 42
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers AllhqFashion Women's Zipper Pu Open-Toe High-Heels Solid Sandals, FBULD013995 than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 AllhqFashion Women's Peep-Toe Low-Heels PU Solid Buckle Sandals finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.