On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in GIY Women's Platform Heeled Sandal Comfort Peep Toe Slide Slipper Slip On Sport Wedges Sandals.
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Story Sandal B Flat Sandal
- Pleaser Womens Illu1021 B M Boot
- Hishoes Women's Comfortable Wedge shoes Platform Walking shoes Breathable Mesh Tennis Air Fitness Sneakers
- Santimon Dress shoes for Men Tassel Loafer Genuine Leather Venetian-Style Slip-On
- Saucony Women's Ride 7 Viziglo Running shoes
- Men Formal shoes Brogue shoes Lace up Oxford shoes Pointed-Toe Fashion shoes Oxford Derby shoes Work Office Wedding shoes
- Women's Sandals, Women's White Wedge Sandals - Women's Open Toe Bag with Sandals - Wedges Platform Sandals Ultra High Heels (Above 8CM)
- LYZGF Men Youth Business Casual Retro Fashion Lace Up Leather shoes
- XUE Men's Soccer shoes Personalityn Soccer Cleats Football Boots Football Soccer Anti-Slip,Low-Top Women's Sneakers，Comfort Non-slip，Short Spike Training shoes (color D, Size 37)
- Reebok Men's R Crossfit Speed Tr 2.0 Fitness shoes
- Cole Haan Men's Wayne Cap Toe
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers Wexford Home Agate in bluee-2 Piece Set Art Print, Silver than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 AIWEIYi Womens Lace up Ultra Thin High Heels Ankle Boots Black finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.